How do I use the uploader?
- Find the picture/ringer/game/whatever that you want to upload. Make
sure it is saved on your computer.
- Go to the upload form
- If you are uploading a Java midlet (game or application), you need to
skip down to the second form. If you are trying to upload a ringer, image,
or other type of file, use the first upload form.
- In the "Send To" box, enter one of the following:
- Your Sprint cellular phone number that you want to send the file to.
- Your phone's SMS email address (any phone carrier).
- Leave it blank (no SMS message will be sent)
- Press the "Browse" button and find the file you want to send to your
- Not Java Midlets: Enter a description of the file. This is what
it would be named on your phone, so make your name short and to the point.
- Java Midlets Only: If you like, you can specify where the midlet
will be saved on your phone. You don't need to do this if you don't want to.
- Press the Upload button.
- Wait for the page to load. It could take a while if you are uploading a
large file or if you are using a slow connection.
- If you entered your Sprint phone number: A text message will be
sent to your phone with the URL you need to go to in order to download the
- If you entered your phone's email address: A text message will
be sent to your phone with the URL you need to go to in order to download
- A jump code will be displayed on the
screen. You can point your phone's web browser to the address shown and
type in the jump code shown to download the
- Your phone may prompt you about downloading the file. Eventually, you
should be able to make it through any further hoops and the file should be
saved on your phone.
- From here, you are on your own. Consult your manual for further