Nearly every feature of the program is listed here, by category. If you
want other features, feel free to ask.
For more information on the types of databases that D&D Helper uses,
check out Database Types. Below is a list of
things that the program can generate by installing another databse.
- Gems with gp values and descriptions
- Magic items (minor, medium, and major)
- Words that look like they belong to a particual language.
- Business names
- Critical hit and fumble descriptions
- Wild surges and wild surge fumbles
- Player character names from a wide variety of sources