Sorry, but right now this is just a brief review of my experiences with
- Handwriting recognition blows goats.
- Keyboard hunt and peck with stylus is s ... l ... o ... w.
- Mozilla loads slowly, as it does on most other computers.
- Mozilla is so old and unstable that I need to replace it before I even
really start using the AquaPad.
- The most replaceable component, the internal Compact Flash card, is the
least accessable item in the whole case.
This would work well for simple web sites, where getting information is
the only thing you need. If you must type in data, you're better off at a
Even though the AquaPad has all of these limitations, I plan on
recompiling the Midori Linux installation so that I can get things upgraded
and throw in extra fun software.